Article writing and blogging is a very important aspect of search engine optimization, however both of these aspects tend to be time intensive.
For the articles to do you any good, they must be written with the search engines and prospective clients in mind. If you're going to take the time to write them, make sure you create original, authoritative content. Your articles should be between four hundred and seven hundred words as well, since it's a fact that attention spans are down these days and people pay more attention to short articles that deliver the information they want quickly.
We offer article writing and content creation as part of our services and have expert author status with eZines articles, so our articles are approved and online usually within twenty four hours instead of the ten days most people have to wait for approval.
Below are a few of the articles we have written for clients on our SEO programs.
- Onsite SEO Best Practices - Site Architecture
- How To Keep A House Clean
- Spring Cleaning - Tradition Of A Bygone Era
- Self Protection - How To Be Your Own Bodyguard
- Best Washer Tips
- Refrigerator Is Not Cold - Part One
- Refrigerator Is Not Cold - Part Two - The Defrost System
- Refrigerator Is Not Cold - Part Three - Condenser Coils
- The Refrigerator Is Not Cold - Part Four
- Front Load Washers, Not Your Mom's Washing Machine
- Freezer Is Cooling But Refrigerator Is Not - Fix It Yourself!
- The Dryer Doesn't Work Since We Moved
- Appliance Repair Nightmare! Don't Let It Happen to You!
- Kindergartner Syndrome - The Dangers of Building Your Own Web Site